Software Developer (m/f/divers)
for Smart Data Discovery Products
Who we are
data42 is a young, innovative, fast growing enterprise within a well established corporation in the heart of Hamburg, Germany. We develop next generation Smart Data Discovery Software that will reshape user experience using artificial intelligence. We enable business users without expert knowledge in data science to interactively analyze their own questions, gain insights and come to decisions. The relevant factor for the growing market of „Smart Data Discovery“ is the expansion of the user group in different domains.
What we offer
- We are successful because we are always open for good ideas and suggestions.
- Our products enable us to quickly grow in an international market.
- Our team is highly motivated and enthusiastic. building sustainable success is very important to us.
- We take our time to exchange knowledge (internally and externally) and we offer the latest technical equipment.
- We are family-friendly and offer flexible and individual working time models.
- We offer an attractive compensation model and set fair and achievable goals.
- As a spin-off we are backed by a financially strong german company with long-term focus
- Use, design and development of large systems in the web environment
- Selection, application and development of methods and algorithms in the fields of data mining / machine learning / artificial intelligence (AI), cognitive computing and data science
- Technology evaluation and technically innovative orientation of systems and portfolios towards the future
- Conception and implementation of microservices
- Conception and development of future-oriented UI concepts and user experiences (UX)
- Visualization of data and relationships (Visual Analytics)
- Support in the requirement, conception and implementation of products and solutions with a focus on analytics systems
- The best basis for your successful start with us is a completed degree in this field.
- Pronounced analytical skills and a high capacity for abstraction
- Very good knowledge of methods and tools from the fields of data science and machine learning
- Experience with virtualization, containerized systems and interest in serverless systems
- Affinity to cloud-based architectures and microservice architectures
- Implementation of clean code
- Openness and the joy of quickly familiarizing oneself with new technologies
- Fluent in German and English
Ms. Larissa Matzen
Tel: +49 40 237 34-350
data42 GmbH | Gotenstraße 18 | 20097 Hamburg
We are looking forward to your application!